HQ location: Almere, The Netherlands
Kobelco is the fastest-growing crawler excavator brand in Europe since its re-entry into the European market in 2013.
Kobelco Construction Machinery Europe B.V. (KCME) is looking to hire a Regional spare parts representative to join our Spare Parts team in our head office in Almere.
The Regional spare parts representative plays a significant role in developing our spare parts business and help grow our dealers after sales support capabilities.
The Regional spare parts representative report to the General manager, Spare parts department.
Your ROLE and RESPONSIBILITIES are including but not limited to;
- Work very closely with parts warehouse and dealers to ensure all orders are fulfilled correctly which include making sure correct parts numbers, shipment plans, correct discount levels etc.
- Work very closely with the technical department to answer correctly to dealer technical queries.
- Work very closely with suppliers and Kobelco Japan in particular to solve a spare parts outstanding issues in a timely manner and take action to prevent further problems.
- Monitor priorities of dealer orders according to their ordering request eg. breakdown orders or stock orders etc.
- Visit dealers and identify SWOT of the dealers and clarify improvement areas.
- Develop regional parts sales and marketing strategy to help dealers to improve their aftersales service capabilities.
- Develop and plan sales promotional campaigns where necessary based on data-driven analysis.
- Monitor dealer inventory levels and make stocking recommendations.
- Monitor pricing levels by parts categories in your assigned territories and make recommendations in order for us to stay competitive.
- Make parts recommendation list to new dealers and also for newly launched models.
- Provide parts system trainings to dealers.
- Propose and execution for the improvement of SAP or Online ordering system.
JOB and SKILLS REQUIREMENTS are;
- 10+ years of construction/or agricultural machinery or automotive (or similar industrial machienery) parts sales and marketing experience. Must have good understanding of mechanical products and familier to read parts books.
- HBO or University degree or equivalent
- A team worker and flexible to support others.
- Ability to communicate internally and externally with people who have different cultural background.
- Deep understanding of Incoterms and full process of logistics.
- Computer skills and operation experience of SAP is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills and mindset.
- Good understanding of marketing theory and ability to develop sales strategies based on data/statistical analysis.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to solve conflicts.
- Flexible to travel in and out of Europe for dealer visits.
- Near-native English proficiency is a must. Fluent in French.
We provide the necessary initial training. This position can be a candidate for a higher managerial position – manager or above.
If you are interested in the above position, and if you think you are qualified, please send your CV with a motivation letter (by clicking on below button apply for this job) .
We respond only to qualified candidates for interview within 10 business days. Your application is kept highly confidential. Kobelco Construction Machinery Europe B.V. is an equal opportunity employer and has an open door policy.
Looking forward to receiving your application.Apply for this job