For our European Kobelco Headquarters, located in Almere, The Netherlands we are recruiting an Accounting Assistant part-time (60%-80%).
Kobelco Construction Machinery Europe B.V. is a Japanese company specialized in manufacturing excavators and crawler cranes. Our excavators and crawler cranes are manufactured in our state-of-the-art factories in Japan and our coverage is whole Europe, Russia CIS and Maghreb. We are growing and within the Excavator division, the Finance & Accounting Group (F&A) we are recruiting an Accounting Assistant for 24-32 hours per week.
Your main function is to provide accurate qualified administrative accounting support and
coordinate & communicate proactively with the other Finance & Accounting Team members.
Your ROLE and RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to;
Your role at the Finance & Accounting Group is that you would be responsible to mainly support with the preparation of invoices (Accounts payable) and supplier’s registrations in our SAP finance system (a phase after coding) processing payment batches, purchase order forms, screening of monthly bank receipts and check/monitor the numbers in SRXP-system.
The Accounting Assistant reports to the Unit Manager Accounting and you would be part of a team of 7 colleagues.
• Accounting Skills: You have the ability to correctly register transactions in SAP to ensure that the operational financial and accounting processes in the department run smoothly.
• Strong & Effective Communication Skills: Proactive and interpersonal and result driven service skills.
• Time Management & Organizational Skills: You are focused, organized, and can complete all work tasks in a timely manner.
• Pro-Active Mindset: You show initiative to improve or enhance our processes and service. You like to get things done and are not afraid to take on additional responsibilities that may go beyond the scope of your formal job description.
• Proficiency with computer tools: MS Office, working knowledge of SAP (or other ERP system), Excel (a must) and Power BI (nice to have).
• English: Business level required
• Additional Language Skills: Command of an additional European language (e.g., French) would be a plus.
• Excellent Problem-Solving Skills
• Additional foreign language (French/German/Italian) nice to have.
• To proactively register, screen and monitor accounting details in our systems
• Process documents and information in a timely manner to relevant stakeholders
• To provide administrative accounting support to the Unit mngr. Accounting
• To ensure that all the necessary invoices are completed, processed, and issued at month end for the financial month end closure
• To coordinate & communicate proactively with F & A Team members and external stake holders regarding day-to-day operational activities
• Supporting with collating and preparation of documentation necessary for issuing of credit notes / cash backs and letters of credit.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
• You have at least a finished education MBO+ / MEAO (finance & accounting) and at a working and thinking level.
• Minimum of 3 – 5 years work experience in preferably a similar finance position.
• ERP and Excel at proficiency level
• A challenging position in a multi-cultural company
• A no nonsense international working environment.
• Development opportunities in a growing company.
If you wish to apply for the above position, please e-mail your motivation letter, CV and salary expectations to : email@example.com
We are looking forward in receiving your application.