For our European Kobelco Headquarters, located in Almere, The Netherlands we are recruiting an All Round Human Resources Deputy Manager (fulltime/40 hrs p/w)
Kobelco Construction Machinery Europe B.V. (KCME) is the exclusive European sales and marketing subsidiary of Kobelco Construction Machinery Ltd., a Japanese company specialized in manufacturing excavators and crawler cranes. Kobelco is the fastest growing crawler excavator brand in Europe since its re-entry into the European market in 2013.
KCME’s business covers all European countries and Russia CIS and Northern and Western Africa.
KCME is looking to hire a Human Resources Deputy Manager who is strategic and analytical with strong pan-European level HR background to help grow our organization and its business in the near future.
The HR Deputy Manager will report to the Human Resources & Corporate Affairs Manager.
The candidate will be trained and evaluated in order to step up to a higher managerial position and could possibly become a member of KCME management team in the near future.
JOB SUMMARY: The HR Deputy Manager’s primary goals are to support executive decisions, KCME-staff and stakeholders in an effective and impactful way. A new role is created to ensure optimal service towards management and employees. The candidate will further optimize the Human Resources and Corporate Affairs department.
Kobelco employs highly educated members of different nationalities with cultural backgrounds.
The candidate we are looking for, has all round proven practical HR legal, administrative and compensation & benefits work experience and is able to implement and manage human resources initiatives, as well being able to lead and drive HR-projects and participate (cross-functional) in projects of other departments in international working environment.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Responsible for Compensation & Benefits (C&B);
- Initiating, preparing, calculating, processing, checking and payout of the monthly EMEA-payroll cycles in France, Italy, Germany, Poland, Finland and the Netherlands;
- Ability to clearly communicate, analyze and solve problems with several European payroll providers, legal service providers and any other HR related third parties;
- Act as KCME’s Arbo case-manager and responsible for sickness absenteeism;
- Periodic update of Employment contracts, KCME employment guide book and other various internal guidelines and regulations;
- Manage recruitment process including drafting job descriptions and offer letters with departmental managers;
- Manage twice a year inhouse employee performance assessment scheme;
- Make improvement recommendations to KCME management team;
- Need to address and advise social legislation questions of employees and management;
- Periodic maintenance of building/warehouse facilities and equipment where necessary and issue orders to external office suppliers including negotiating service agreements;
- Lead and participate in the Dutch BHV (first aid) -team.
- A reliable team player and people manager ;
- Ability to initiate and maintain internal and external networks;
- Able to work mostly independently with minimum supervision;
- Business and financial acumen and a no-nonsense approach;
- Preferably sound and good knowledge of French and Italian CLA’s;
- Proactive, result driven, service oriented and disciplinary mindset;
- Ability to run and complete Cross functional project team;
- A Dutch national and Dutch native speaker with full proficiency of speaking and written English;
- Ability to perform under stress conditions, ability to prioritize and comply with assigned deadlines;
- Good understanding of labor laws, Collective labor agreements, health and safety regulations and other related laws and regulations;
- Flexible and able to respond swiftly and effectively to changing priorities;
- Excellent problem/conflict solving mentality finding a correct balance between both the employees and the company’s business interests;
- Ability to make strategic analysis and to make logical explanations;
- Strong communication, detail- oriented and organizational skills to build relationships;
- Proven track record in recruitment, interviewing processes, C&B administration, payroll, and handle employer’s and employee’s insurances and pension plans;
- Proficiency with computer tools (MS Office/Excel minimum)
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- A proven track record of 20+ years of HR- experience in a similar position in an international preferably technical or manufacturing company or construction industry;
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Human Resources or Law or Business Administration or equivalent by experience
- Up to date knowledge of employment laws, regulations and specific Dutch employment law and social legislation;
Within the company we have a very international team, and the company language is English. For this specific position we are considering candidates who are fluent in at least English and have a managerial level potential. Additional languages are a plus.
- Attractive remuneration package
- A challenging position in a multi-cultural company
- A no nonsense international working environment.
If you wish to apply for the above position, please e-mail your motivation letter, CV, and salary expectations (by clicking on below button to apply for this job).
We respond only to qualified candidates for interview within 10 business days. Your application is kept highly confidential. Kobelco Construction Machinery Europe B.V. is an equal opportunity employer and has an open-door policy.Apply for this job