General outline/responsibilities of Finance & Accounting (F&A) within KCME:
KCME’s F&A group is responsible for Finance and Accounting processes of its European branches and subsidiaries. The focus is to process financial transactions/payments timely, correctly and accurately. F&A is also responsible to comply to KCMJ’s auditing rules, to comply with Dutch GAAP, J-Sox as well as local applicable (tax)-laws and country-specific obligations.
Within the company, we have an international team, and the company language is English.
- Analyzing and reporting (financial issues) related to (monthly/periodic) Profit and Loss- statements as well as the balance sheet
- Create (Draft) monthly reports and analysis for discussion purposes
- Support internal and external reporting requirements
- Assist with (internal) audit and compliance projects
- Initiate improvements with regards to reporting and analysis
- Assist with general finance activities such as (but not limited to) credit card, AP, expense bookings
- Act as a replacement when team F&A – members are absent
- Active participation and input in F&A-projects
- Prepare financial input for KCME’s budgets (twice a year)
- Responsible for and providing ad-hoc reports/analysis to the Finance & Accounting Group Manager
Key requirements and level of qualifications:
The level of operations is set at “MBO/HBO level” with the requirement to attend relevant courses to keep up to date with accounting developments.
- previous track record/working experience in a similar financial position with
3-5 year experience, preferably in an international environment with a background in the construction, agricultural or similar machinery industry would be preferable
- Excellent administrative and problem-solving skills
- (Internal) audit and compliance experience
- SAP Business objects/reporting tool experience
- Proficiency in English, a second language preferred
- Affinity with IT
- Discrete and confidential attitude and behavior
- Communication skills and a team player.
The AC is prepared to travel regularly to KCME’s branches and subsidiaries. Effective travel is maximum 10% of the total job time.
• A challenging position in a multi-cultural international company
• A no-nonsense working environment
If you wish to apply for the above position, please send your motivation letter, CV and salary expectations to KCME’s HR & GA Manager, Mathilde Pesch email@example.com
We are looking forward to receiving your application.Apply for this job