For our European Kobelco Headquarters, located in Almere, The Netherlands, we are recruiting a Brand Marketing and Communication Manager.
Kobelco Construction Machinery Europe B.V. (KCME) is the exclusive European sales and marketing subsidiary of Kobelco Construction Machinery Ltd., a Japanese company specialized in manufacturing excavators and crawler cranes. Kobelco is the fastest growing crawler excavator brand in Europe since its re-entry into the European market in 2013. KCME’s business covers all European countries and Russia CIS and Northern- and Western Africa.
KCME is looking for a Brand Marketing and Communication Manager to further promote our fast-growing Excavator business. The Brand Marketing team works on the full range of topics that promote our brand as one of the top chosen brand in excavators and cranes industry. The responsibility ranges from Branding, Digital Marketing, Strategic advertising campaigns, trade fair and brand goods etc.
The Brand Marketing and Communication Manager will report directly to the Managing Director.
- Actively participate in setting Branding directions with senior leaders and executing those in operational plans
- Develop, redefine, and reintegrate Brand marketing strategies from every aspect of communication channels to establish solid strategic direction and its action programs including website design, social media campaigns (Facebook, Instagram, Linked-in), strategic ad campaigns, creating Youtube contents, developing branding goods and tradeshow promotions.
- Direct, Manage, design, and produce Kobelco Brand collaterals for Dealer tradeshows/open days and Dealer showroom promotion
- Promote and educate Kobelco European Branding strategies, rules, and disciplines to our dealer network
- Help and support our local Business managers to develop and promote local SNS, ad campaigns and local trade shows in their local languages
- Help and support our dealer network with their media plans, including social media to maximize exposure in line with our Brand and Communication strategies
- Develop and plan new product media campaigns to maximise its awareness of key selling points of the new product with Product Marketing team
- Develop and redesign slogans, catchphrases (if effective) for special ad promotion related to the core branding strategy
- Manage, develop, and promote of the European Kobelco branding goods across the globe as well to other Kobelco regional offices via our online shop.
- Present at all major European tradeshows and nationally focused tradeshows, supervise the tradeshows from a Branding perspective
- Develop, improve and enhance all online Kobelco marketing and paid social media
- Lead and manage editorial pieces and content formats, including press releases, website posts, social media postings, mailings, or videos to the different target groups
- Protect and maintain the values and guidelines of the Kobelco brand name
- Act as main communicator for content marketing to peers and stakeholders
- Support Kobelco’s dealer network in their campaigns and platforms
- Guide internal stakeholders on content development to market our digital portfolio, including case studies, white papers, videos, and trade publications
- Manage different external agencies to create the content of our marketing activities
- Ensure quality and consistency at every point of our brand presence
- Recognize trends in the social media environment and bring them to life
YOU’RE GOOD AT:
- Associative thinking, creativity, a high level of commitment, initiative, and teamwork as well as excellent communication skills
- Ideally, you have an in-depth knowledge of the industry or have an affinity for our business
- You can perform effectively under pressure, consistent management of changing situations with tact, poise, and patience
- You creatively resolve diverse, difficult, and complex problems
- You enjoy familiarizing yourself with a wide variety of topics and helping to shape diverse projects
YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- Bachelor’s degree with demonstrated high academic achievement, MBA or Advanced
Degree is a plus
- 15+ years of relevant experience in marketing, PR, communication, advertisement, social media
- English speaking, writing, and reading skills
- Flexible to travel on weekends, sometime whole week
- Flexible and able to respond quickly and effectively to changing priorities
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to create formal and attractive presentations
- Proficiency with computer tools (minimum MS Office)
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- An inspiring work environment with ambitious and enthusiastic colleagues
- A challenging position in a multi-cultural company
- A no nonsense international working environment.
- A healthy career perspective with good development and opportunities
- A competitive salary, a bonus scheme, and a favorable pension scheme
Finally, a great added value of working at Kobelco is that you will be working with so many different people and functions. This offers you the opportunity to broaden your knowledge about different stakeholders and cultures.
If you wish to apply for the above position, please e-mail your CV and motivation letter to: