Kobelco Construction Machinery Europe B.V. is the fastest growing excavator brand in Europe since its re-entry in Europe in 2013. To, further expand and challenge future growth, we are recruiting young and ambitious Business Manager in our strategic region in Germany. The native German candidate must have a strategic mindset, excavator marketing and some technical knowledge and industry experience with a minimum of 7 years or above. Compact line dealer connections are a plus.
Key tasks are:
1. Research, coordinate, promote, advertise, network and gather information in the assigned countries.
2. Set annual (your own) business targets, strategy and action plans with and for your dealers to grow our business and market share.
3. Collect and prepare factual data for basic strategic analysis/reports to Senior Business manager.
4. Further develop, manage and improve the dealer networks in the assigned countries. Develop account plans, sales and production forecasts and monitor them on a regular basis.
5. Communicate proactively and timely with internal KCME-stakeholders about the production orders, production status, production schedule and delivery dates.
6. Set up regular formal business review meetings with dealers, review progress, assess areas and models for improvements and recommend actions.
7. Support dealers in their Open houses and local fairs.
8. Inform feedback of customer requests, market trends, pricing, competitive moves to Product Engineering Marketing/Product Support Manager and other company stakeholders.
You will be travelling a lot. Occasional fair participation on weekend and national holidays including customer factory tour in Japan are required.
Competitive remuneration package, bonus, company car are provided.
Serious inquiry only. We could possibly meet in week 15 at BAUMA in Munich.
Please send your CV with your motivation letter to:
Apply for this job