Kobelco Construction Machinery Europe B.V. is a Japanese company specialized in manufacturing excavators and crawler cranes. Our European head office is located in Almere, The Netherlands. Our excavators and crawler cranes are manufactured in Japan and our market coverage is whole Europe, Russia CIS and Northern Africa. We are expanding rapidly. For the Excavator division (Italy) we are urgently recruiting a Junior Business Manager. He will support and periodic report to the Business Manager Italy.
The Junior Business manager must have a mix of commercial, technical and IT-capabilities.
He would preferably have 1-5 years working experience in a similar position, in the Construction Business preferably.
Only Italian candidates living in Italy are considered and the working area is Italy.
This challenging position would be the 2nd step in a career.
- Support sales to dealers and assist sell out activities with customer visits.
- Under general supervision implement and assist with KCME’s annual sales strategies.
- Responsible for overseeing the customer relationship function in Italy.
- Support the marketing and sales positioning and messaging that differentiates our products in the market.
- Communicate the value proposition of the products internally and externally.
- Understand market trends and implications.
- Translate trends, requirements and customer/dealer feedback into comprehensive training requirements and Product Marketing requests.
- A hands-on candidate who combines a commercial attitude with technical background.
- Education: Preferably economic education or background
- Preferably 1 – 5 years of Construction Equipment experience in sales roles.
- Product and technical understanding of the CE environment is a MUST.
- Technical, communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Driven, action oriented, customer focused, analytical, eye for detail, organized, curious, problem solver, pro-active, able to multi task and to set clear priorities.
- Fluent in English and preferable 1 other European language (Spanish).
- Advanced computer skills, SAP, MS Word, Excel, PPT, Outlook.
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time.
A challenging position in an international expanding company with possibilities for personal growth and development.
For more details please contact :
KCME ‘s Senior Business Manager Italy
+ 31 0039-3-35 53-13 086