Kobelco Construction Machinery Europe B.V. is the European HQ of a Japanese company specialised in manufacturing excavators and crawler cranes. Our excavators and crawler cranes are manufactured in Japan and our coverage is all of Europe, Russia, CIS and Northern Africa. We are growing and for the Excavator division, we are recruiting a Customer service representative who reports to the Demand Planning and Customer Service manager.
Due to our expanding sales territories and continuous growing order intake, we are currently looking for a new member to join our Customer Service team in our head office in Almere. The new team member will be handling both existing and new to open sales areas.
The main task of the Customer Service department is to be the first point of contact for our dealers regarding order intake, production planning and logistics. It is a highly administrative position, where accuracy and attention to detail is highly important. A good knowledge of Excel is also a strong benefit.
Within the company, we have a very international team, and the company language is English. For this specific position we looking for candidates fluent in English and French.
- Order intake from our (mainly) European dealers; registering the orders and making sure the factory receives the correct specifications for production
- Communicate proactively with dealers and internal stakeholders about order status, production schedule, delivery dates, etc.
- Issue (pro forma) invoices to dealers, ensure payments are secured
- Maintain accurate dealer records on orders, shipments, etc.
- Liaise daily with headquarter colleagues abroad regarding orders, production planning, shipments, etc.
- Handle and answer dealer queries and complaints in a timely manner and escalate when needed
- Work closely with the Business Manager(s) regarding dealer orders, forecasts, special requests (i.e. regarding delivery times), etc.
- Close cooperation with Product Marketing regarding i.e. new products, sharing dealer feedback regarding products, etc.
- Regular consultation with the Finance department regarding outstanding payments, overdue payments, Bank Guarantees, Letter of Credit, etc.
- Able to work in a multi-cultural environment and aware of intercultural communication
- Previous experience in a customer service/logistics/supply chain position
- Excellent administrative, problem-solving and time management skills
- Impeccable communication skills, friendly, flexible and well organized
- Native French and fluent in English. An additional European language would be a plus
- Able to multi-task and perform well under pressure
- Team player and able to work under little supervision
- Patient, problem solver and customer focused
- Accurate with an eye for details
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Familiar with financial administration and Letter of Credit, Bank Guarantee, etc
- SAP experience a plus
If you wish to apply for the above position, please send your motivation letter, CV and salary expectations to Mathilde Pesch, KCME HR & CA Manager.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.Apply for this job