For the Excavator division, we are urgently searching Demand Planning Manager to join our Sales & Field Marketing department starting immediately. She/he reports to Sales and Field Marketing Director.
The Demand Planning Manager is the contact person between our Almere Sales Office and production factory in Japan. She/he takes care of the complete (administrative) supply chain of finished machines, transport from Japan to Europe to delivery at our depot in Amsterdam including logistic arrangement from the depot to our sales territory. Making production plan and sales forecast is also an important task and this requires a certain degree of communication skill and a good understanding of our business.
It is a position in which supply chain knowledge, accuracy, attention to detail, and strong multi-cultural communication skills are very important. A good knowledge of Excel is also a strong benefit.
Besides the logistic planning activities, she/he will supervise a team of 4 Customer services representatives.
Within the company we have a very international team, and the company language is English. For this specific position, we are considering candidates who are fluent in at least English. Additional languages are a plus.
1. Liaise daily with Japanese head quarter colleagues regarding orders, production planning and forecast, shipments, inventory monitoring
2. Registering order intake, inform and actively follow up that the Japan factory receives “in time” the correct specifications for production orders
3. Stock Management
4. Communicate proactively with business managers, dealers and internal stake holders about the production status, production schedule, delivery dates, etc.
5. Issue pro forma invoices to dealers and ensure payments are secured
6. Work closely with the Business Managers, Product Marketing colleagues and the Finance department regarding dealer orders, forecasts and product and payment relating topics
7. Monthly sales or periodic sales/shipping reporting
1. Able to work in a multi-cultural environment and aware of intercultural communication
2. Previous track record/working experience in a similar logistics position
3. A background in the construction, agricultural or similar machinery industry
4. Excellent administrative, problem-solving and time management skills
5. Can supervise and motivate team members
6. Impeccable communication skills, friendly, flexible, service minded and well organized
7. Multi-lingual minimum language requirement: fluent in English
8. Able to multi-task (switch quickly between tasks) and perform well under pressure
9. Patient, problem solver and customer focused
10. Accurate with an eye for details
11. Good knowledge of Excel and SAP
12. Familiar with financial administration and Letter of Credit, Bank Guarantee
13. Familiar with international transactions and processes such as Incoterms
If you wish to apply for the above position, please send your motivation letter, CV and salary expectations to KCME’s HR & GA manager, Mathilde Pesch at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to receiving your application.Apply for this job