Kobelco Construction Machinery Europe (KCME) is seeking a Demand Planning Controller to join the European head office in Almere, the Netherlands.
The Demand Planning Controller reports to the Inhouse Sales Manager.
The overall purpose of the Demand Planning Controller is amongst others to create strategic level supply and demand plans for the European market, to ensure optimal market share conditions and stock levels, whilst also developing and maintaining system integration and automation projects, benefitting all KCME departments, our dealer network, and Kobelco Japanese HQ.
The successful candidate must have an excellent overview of supply and demand planning and good understanding of the S&OP process, whilst being comfortable to present action plans, justify decisions to stakeholders, and existing IT solution software update coordination skills.
- Work closely with regional Business Managers, to create and present a 9-month rolling demand planning forecast to Japanese HQ at monthly Sales Meeting
- KCME stock management, meaning ordering new production of units which are low on inventory, whilst not exceeding the agreed inventory levels
- Creating purchase orders to 3rd party suppliers
- In times where demand exceeds the supply, provide a monthly fair machine allocation for the sales team, taking into account any production constraints and order situation
- Create a monthly 9-month rolling assembly forecast to local 3rd party assembly partner, whilst working closely together with KCME Production Planning team
- Working closely with Business Managers, In-House Sales team, and Product team for phase-in/phase-out of KCME model line-up
- Create monthly sales estimation and stock level reports
- Prepare annual unit budget and production forecasts
- Maintain SAP ERP and other internal systems master data settings for specifications and pricing
- Work closely with internal IT team, responsible for requesting new development, system linkage and further maintenance
- Work closely with KCM ICT Group regarding new system projects and improvement of existing systems
- Work closely with KCME Finance / IT and external consultants regarding new developments and system linkage
- Strong cooperation with internal departments in KCME with the purpose of automating tasks and linking systems
- 7+ years experience of demand planning or similar forecasting jobs
- University or equivalent degree
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skill
- Excellent analytical skill
- SAP operation experience
- Power BI Experience
- Vena software experience
- Strong communicator and collaborator across all levels of multinational organisation
- English language skill – business level
- Japanese language skill is a plus (you will be communicating a lot with HQ)
- Automotive/construction or agriculture machinery/aircraft/other machinery industry experience is preferable
If you wish to apply for the above position, please e-mail your motivation letter, CV, and salary expectations (by clicking on below button to apply for this job).
We respond only to qualified candidates for interview within 10 business days. Your application is kept highly confidential. Kobelco Construction Machinery Europe B.V. is an equal opportunity employer and has an open-door policy.Apply for this job