For our European Kobelco Headquarters, located in Almere, The Netherlands, we are recruiting an HR & GA assistant (onsite)
Kobelco Construction Machinery Europe B.V. (KCME) is the exclusive European sales and marketing subsidiary of Kobelco Construction Machinery Ltd., a Japanese company specialized in manufacturing excavators and crawler cranes. Kobelco is the fastest growing crawler excavator brand in Europe since its re-entry into the European market in 2013. KCME’s business covers all European countries and Russia CIS and Northern- and Western Africa.
Since Kobelco is growing and expanding her business, we are looking for an HR & GA assistant to assist the HR manager to provide accurate and qualified HR & GA support. We are looking for an enthusiastic team member to help the HR department to professionalize and digitalize.
- Responsible for all the administrative HR processes and HR administration.
- Maintaining the personnel files, HR system, absence registration.
- Including pension applications, onboarding and offboarding, and employment contracts.
- Maintaining the HR mailbox and files.
- You are the contact person for operational questions.
- Assisting the manager in projects when necessary.
- For General Affairs: support office management e.g. contact person for facility related matters, filing contracts etc.
Recent HR administrative experience/ facility related experience.
You are integer, accurate, hands-on, enthusiastic, flexible and you have a good understanding overview of the several tasks and subjects in the field of HR.
Dutch is next to English required.
You have MBO+ or HBO working and thinking level.
Competitive salary & benefits, good coffee!
Possibilities on personal development, availability of learnings and courses
Join an energetic team of international professionals
Additional benefits: attending internal events, excellent pension plan and discount on Kobelco Merchandise
If you wish to apply for the above position, please e-mail your motivation letter, resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward in receiving your application!Apply for this job