Kobelco Construction Machinery Europe (KCME) is looking for an In-house Sales Coordinator to join the European head office in Almere, the Netherlands.
- Building and maintaining sustainable relationships and trust with dealers through open, transparent, and interactive communication.
- Proactively handling customer complaints by providing appropriate solutions and alternatives and follow up to ensure resolution
- Managing and coordinating the order cycle and to insure timely and accurate processing of orders
- Completing and coordinating all the necessary administrative tasks relating to (but not limited to) e.g., specification change requests, shipping/delivery schedules, customer complaints, insurance claims, letters of credits, credit notes etc.
- Ensuring that all the necessary sales invoices are completed, processed, and issued at month end for the financial month end closure
- Maintaining accurate dealer records
- Visiting dealers to communicate updates, provide support and training
- Actively promoting Kobelco brand by assisting / representing Kobelco at exhibitions, trade Fairs / dealer meetings, etc.
- You are good at coordinating, you have strong & effective communication skills, time management & organizational skills, pro-active mindset, proficiency with computer tools: MS Office, working knowledge of SAP (or other ERP system and CRM), English: Business level required. Familiar with logistics and supply chain processes, strong attention to detail with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced, dynamic, and team-driven environment. Hands-on mentality.
- Excellent Problem-Solving Skills
Self-motivated and disciplined with the ability to work effectively with little supervision.
- Willingness to travel for work
- You have MBO+ or HBO working and thinking level
Minimum of 3 years work experience in customer service, supply chain
Competitive salary & benefits, good coffee!
Possibilities on personal development, availability of learnings and courses
Join an energetic team of international professionals
Additional benefits: attending internal events, excellent pension plan and discount on Kobelco merchandise
We don’t support Visa sponsorship for this position.
If you wish to apply for the above position, please e-mail your motivation letter & CV to : email@example.com. We are looking forward in receiving your application!Apply for this job