Internal Audit & Compliance assistant
(Part-time 24-32 hours. Fulltime optional)
KCME’s F&A group is responsible for periodic Finance and Accounting processes of its Head Office and European branches and subsidiaries. The focus is to process financial transactions/payments timely, correctly and accurately. F&A is also responsible to comply with KCMJ’s auditing rules, to comply with Dutch GAAP, J-Sox as well as local applicable (tax)-laws and country-specific obligations.
Within the company, we work in an international environment and the company language is English.
Key responsibilities IA assistant:
• Participate in Internal audits
• Participate and initiate improvement projects on IA and Compliance
• Support in KCMJ audit requirements
• Signal (new) risks and propose solutions
• Support on daily Finance activities
• Support KCME projects with specialist knowledge
• Support the KCME branches with regards IA and Compliance September 2019 final
Key requirements and level of qualifications:
The level of operations is set at MBO/HBO level and has the requirement to attend relevant courses to stay up to date with Internal Audit and Compliance developments.
• Track record/working experience in a similar position of 1-3 year experience, preferably in an international environment
• Background in the construction, agricultural or similar machinery industry would be preferable
• Excellent reporting and problem-solving skills
• Proficiency in English, other languages preferred
• Discrete and confidential attitude and behaviour
• Communication skills and team player.
Prepared to travel regularly to KCME’s branches and subsidiaries. Effective travel is a maximum 15% of the total job time.
• A challenging position in a multi-cultural international company
• A no-nonsense working environment.
If you wish to apply for the above position, please send your motivation letter, CV and salary expectations to KCME’s HR & CA manager, Mathilde Pesch (firstname.lastname@example.org)
We are looking forward to receiving your application.Apply for this job