Junior Business Manager (for German-speaking countries)
Kobelco Construction Machinery Europe B.V. is a Japanese company specialized in manufacturing excavators and crawler cranes. Our European head office is located in Almere, The Netherlands. Our excavators and crawler cranes are manufactured in Japan and our market coverage is whole Europe, Russia CIS and Northern Africa. We are expanding and for the Excavator division (German-speaking countries) we are urgently recruiting a Junior Business Manager. He will support and periodic report to the Business Manager Germany.
The Junior Business Manager should have preferably 1-2 years working experience in a similar position.
German candidates are considered living in Germany. The responsible working areas are Germany, Austria and Switzerland. This challenging position is the 2nd step in a career.
- Under general supervision implement and assist with KCME’s annual sales strategies.
- Responsible for overseeing the customer relationship function in DACH-countries.
- Support technical products for dealers and assist with customer visits.
- Support the marketing and sales positioning and messaging that differentiates our products in the market.
- Communicate the value proposition of the technical products internally and externally.
- Assisting in development of technical tools and collateral that support in the selling process of the products.
- Understand market trends and implications.
- Translate trends, requirements and customer/dealer feedback into comprehensive training requirements.
- A hands-on candidate who combines a commercial (can do) attitude with technical know-how.
- Education: Preferably technical education or final degree
- Preferably 1 – 2 years of Construction Equipment experience in a field facing role.
- Product and technical understanding of the CE environment is a MUST.
- Technical (Electric, Hydraulic, Diesel Engine) knowledge and project skills.
- Technical, communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Driven, action-oriented, customer-focused and service-minded, analytical, eye for detail, organized, curious, problem solver, pro-active, able to multi-task and to set clear priorities.
- Fluent in English and preferable 1 other European language.
- Advanced computer skills, SAP, MS Word, Excel, PPT, Outlook.
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time.
A challenging position in an international expanding company with possibilities for personal growth and development.
For more details please contact :
KCME ‘s Senior Business Manager Germany
+ 31 612 83 83 52 or +49 75 42 94 77 100