HQ Location: Almere, The Netherlands
Kobelco is the fastest growing crawler excavator brand in Europe since its re-entry into the European
market in 2013.
Kobelco Construction Machinery Europe B.V. (KCME) is looking to hire a Mechanical Engineer who
has experiences using CAD software such as SolidWorks, AutoCAD, or similar and help customize
excavators and/or create additional optional items. Mechanical engineer will report to Manager,
Product engineering and marketing.
Your role and responsibilities are including but not limited to;
– Work very closely with Sales team to understand market requirements to customize existing
products. Work also closely with R&D in Japan for the same purpose.
– Plan, conceptualize for customize excavators, and create mechanical designs for new
– Build, test, and inspect mechanical devices for the new products
– Generate working prototypes for beta testing and customer demonstration
– Perform engineering calculations to support design work
– Collaborate with multi-disciplinary engineering teams, and work with vendors and
– Responsible for procurement, pricing research, create necessary documents such as parts
list, operation manuals, sales collaterals in cooperation with Product marketing and ensure
project timeline is met and project stays within budget
– Must have deep understanding of crawler excavators (or similar) basic engineering
mechanism and market requirements.
– 10+ years of crawler excavator (or similar) mechanical designing, engineering experience
with using CAD software such as SolidWorks, AutoCAD, or similar.
– University degree or equivalent in Engineering
– Ability to communicate internally and externally with people who have different cultural
– Excellent math skills: ability to apply advanced mathematical principles and statics to solve
Flexible to travel in and out of Europe for jobsite visit or dealer visit, and also to visit R&D center
Able to commute to our HQ in the Netherlands.
– Near native English proficiency is a must. Other European languages are a plus.
– Must be self-motivated and a great team worker.
– You must reside in Europe with proper visa status. We do not sponsor visas.
If you are interested in above position, and if you think you are qualified, please send your CV
with motivation letter to <email@example.com> .
We respond only to qualified candidates for interview within 10 business days.
Your application is kept highly confidential.
Kobelco Construction Machinery Europe B.V. is an equal opportunity employer and has open
Looking forward to receiving your application.