HQ Location: Almere, The Netherlands
Kobelco is the fastest-growing crawler excavator brand in Europe since its re-entry into the European market in 2013.
Kobelco Construction Machinery Europe B.V. (KCME) is looking to hire a Product Marketing Manager who is strategic, analytical and helps grow Kobelco products and its business. The Product Marketing Manager will report to the Head of Manager, Product Engineering and Marketing department. This position plays a key role in pre and post product developments.
Your ROLE and RESPONSIBILITIES are including but not limited to;
- Work very closely with Sales team to understand market requirements in order to update existing products and work on future new product development. Work also closely with R&D in Japan for the same purpose.
- Portfolio management throughout our range including performance and price positioning analysis, competitive analysis, to define key differentiators and value propositions.
- Develop sales collateral and promotional materials working with R&D and Branding, Content Marketing and Communication department to drive product awareness, educate internal and external stakeholders and propose advertising and promotional strategies.
- Taking a lead role in new model launch working closely across departments.
- Total Product Management.
- Training Sales team and Dealer teams.
JOB AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
- 10+ years of crawler excavator (or similar) Product Marketing, Product management, Engineering, or Marketing experience. Must have deep understanding of crawler excavators (or similar) basic engineering mechanism and market requirements.
- 3+ years of leading and managing teams.
- University degree or equivalent, or MBA with marketing emphasis.
- Ability to communicate internally and externally with people who have different cultural background.
- Deep understanding of full marketing process and able to perform data driven analysis and make strategic decision proposals.
- Ability to lead and manage cross functional projects.
- Ability to travel in and out of Europe for job site visit or dealer training, and to Japan for new products.
- Have global perspective and a good storyteller.
- Near native English proficiency is a must. Other European languages are a plus.
- You must reside in Europe or ideally commutable location to our Almere HQ in The Netherlands with proper visa status. We do not sponsor visas.
This position can be a candidate for higher managerial position – senior manager or above.
If you are interested in above position, and if you think you are qualified, please send your CV with motivation letter to <email@example.com> . We respond only to qualified candidates for interview within 10 business days. Your application is kept highly confidential.
Kobelco Construction Machinery Europe B.V. is an equal opportunity employer and has open door policy. Looking forward to receiving your application.Apply for this job