HQ Location: Almere, The Netherlands
Kobelco is the fastest-growing crawler excavator brand in Europe since its re-entry into the European market in 2013.
Kobelco Construction Machinery Europe B.V. (KCME) is looking to hire a Product Promotion and Training manager who is creative, energetic and eager to learn and grow with his/her contribution to the business success. Product Promotion and Training Manager will report to Head of Manager, Product engineering and Marketing department.
This position is newly created and plays a key role in product promotion and training to engage internal and external salespersons to our products.
Your ROLE and RESPONSIBILITIES are including but not limited to;
- Work very closely with Branding, Content Marketing and Communication department, Sales team and also within Product Engineering and Marketing department to develop and update effective product sales training materials and product promotional materials and carry out product trainings to Kobelco Europe teams and Dealer Sales teams, and make product training programs and promotional strategies.
- Product sales training materials are including product’s strengths/differentiations and also competitive comparisons from salesperson’s point of view but also from engineering point of view, using Powerpoint and videos or other similar platforms. Product promotional materials are mostly short clip video series that support viewers to understand the product uniqueness. Both tools can be mixed according to the target audiences.
- Broadcasting promotional materials through Kobelco Europe website mainly product pages, SNS channels, dealer portal site, or creating brand new broadcasting platform is also welcome.
- Together with other team members, educate internal and external stakeholders on the product uniqueness and value proposition, help Sales team to engage with our Dealer Sales teams and end-user customers.
JOB AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
- 10+ years of crawler excavator (or similar) Product Marketing, Engineering, Digital Marketing or Sales experience. Must have good understanding of crawler excavators basic engineering mechanism and market requirements.
- University degree or equivalent.
- Ability to communicate internally and externally with people who have different cultural background.
- Ability to make good videos/photos using iPhone, GoPro, Drone and basic knowledge of editing videos/photos before they are passed to professionals.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing and ability to encircle product promotion strategies with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to self-develop, push own boundaries, sense stakeholders needs, create new ideas, manage cross-functional team, and have challenger mindset and attitude.
- Ability to travel in and out of Europe for dealer training or job site visit, and to Japan for new products.
- Have global perspective and a good storyteller.
- Near native English proficiency is a must. Other language ability is a plus.
- You must reside in Europe or ideally commutable location in The Netherlands to our Almere HQ with proper visa status. We do not sponsor visas.
If you are interested in above position, and if you think you are qualified, please send your CV with motivation letter to <firstname.lastname@example.org> . We respond only to qualified candidates for interview within 10 business days. Your application is kept highly confidential.
Kobelco Construction Machinery Europe B.V. is an equal opportunity employer and has open door policy. Looking forward to receiving your application.Apply for this job