Kobelco Construction Machinery Europe B.V. is a Japanese company with its European HQ located in the Netherlands and specialized in the manufacturing of excavators and crawler cranes.
Our excavators-’ and crawler cranes- market coverage includes the whole of Europe, Russia CIS and Northern Africa. Due to the company’s expansion, we are urgently looking to recruit a technical member to join our Excavator division Italian Product support team.
Our candidate preferably already has 1-2 years of technical working experience in a similar position. This challenging position would become the 2nd step in a career.
The Product support technician will work under the supervision of and periodically reports to the Senior Product support manager Italy.
Only Italian candidates are considered who live in the North of Italy. The responsible working areas are Italy, Spain and Portugal.
- Support the technical product by dealer and customer visit
- Support the technical product positioning and messaging that differentiates our products in the market
- Communicate the value proposition of the technical products internally and externally
- Assisting in the development of technical tools and collateral that support in the selling process of the products
- Assisting and taking care of warranties
- Develop and deliver first class product support trainings
- Understand market trends and implications
- Translate trends, requirements and customer/dealer feedback into comprehensive training requirements
- Preferably 1 – 2 years of Construction Equipment product support experience in a field facing role
- Product and technical understanding of the CE environment is a MUST
- Technical (Electric, Hydraulic, Diesel Engine) knowledge and project skills
- Technical, communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Driven, action-oriented, customer focused and service minded, analytical, eye for detail, organized, curious, problem solver, pro-active, able to multi-task and to set clear priorities
- Fluent in English and preferable 2 other European languages ( Spanish and Portuguese)
- Advanced computer skills, SAP, MS Word, Excel, PPT, Outlook
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time
For more details please contact :
KCME ‘s Senior Product support manager Italy: 0039 33 16 23 01 39