Main work location: Groot Ammers, The Netherlands
HQ location: Almere, The Netherlands
Kobelco is the fastest-growing crawler excavator brand in Europe since its re-entry into the European market in 2013.
Kobelco Construction Machinery Europe B.V. (KCME) is looking to hire a Quality assurance (QA) specialist who is well disciplined and helps grow Kobelco’s quality products in Europe. Quality assurance specialist will report to Manager, Quality assurance group.
This position plays a significant role in ensuring Kobelco excavators meet certain desired quality standard in order for us to stay competitive.
Your ROLE and RESPONSIBILITIES are including but not limited to;
- Work very closely with assembling service provider to make sure final quality of our excavators are meeting our quality standard before delivery. Work also closely with QA department in Japan in regard with everything about quality assurance.
- Authorise or deauthorise service provider’s final QA report and identify the reasons to correct.
- Develop and provide training programs to the assembling service provider periodically.
- Develop and update further quality assurance policy guidelines.
- Monitor assembling process from time to time and make correction proposal from QA point of view .
- Listen to customer complaints and develop corrective measures. If necessary, inspect assembling process and propose effective corrective measures, and discuss with Kobelco Japan if it is attribute to mother factory’s process.
- Develop and update daily QA board at assembling site.
JOB AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
- 10+ years’ experience of quality assurance or quality control positions in construction or agriculture machinery industry, truck and car industry. Must have good understanding of crawler excavators (or similar products) engineering mechanism.
- University degree or equivalent.
- QA knowledge of industrial tools, factory process and methodologies. Completing Six Sigma training is a plus.
- Ability to communicate internally and externally with people who have different cultural background.
- Deep understanding of ISO 9000 and full manufacturing process of construction machinery and able to perform data driven analysis and make good proposals.
- Ability to lead and manage cross functional projects.
- Have ample experience in implementing corrective/preventive measures and ability to make people understand why it is important.
- Ability to travel to Japan from time to time for meeting and QA training etc.
- Have global perspective, and challenger’s mindset.
- Near native English proficiency is a must. Other European languages are a plus.
- Excavator (or similar) testing skill is a plus.
- You must reside in commutable location (in The Netherlands) to Groot Ammers (and Almere when necessary) with proper visa status. We do not sponsor visas.
This position can be a candidate for higher managerial position.
If you are interested in above position, and if you think you are qualified, please send your CV with motivation letter to <email@example.com>. We respond only to qualified candidates for interview within 10 business days. Your application is kept highly confidential. Kobelco Construction Machinery Europe B.V. has open door policy and is an equal opportunity employer.
Looking forward to receiving your applicationApply for this job