Kobelco Construction Machinery Europe B.V. (KCME) is a Japanese company specialized in manufacturing excavators and crawler cranes. Our excavators and crawler cranes are manufactured in Japan and our coverage is whole Europe, Russia CIS and Northern Africa. We are growing and for the Excavator division, we are recruiting a Senior Finance & Accounting Officer to join our Accounting and Finance (F&A) department. She/he is a direct report to the Finance and Accounting Group Manager.
General outline/responsibilities Senior Finance & Accounting Officer (F&A) within KCME:
KCME’s F&A group is responsible for periodic Finance and Accounting processes of its Head Office and European branches and subsidiaries. The focus is to process financial transactions/payments timely, correctly and accurately. F&A is also responsible to comply with KCMJ’s auditing rules, to comply with Dutch GAAP, J-Sox as well as local applicable (tax)-laws and country-specific obligations.
Within the company, we work in an international environment and the company language is English.
- Credit Management
- Month reporting support
- Ad-hoc reporting
- Workflow improvements
- EU VAT filings and related documentation
- Participate in improvement projects on group level related to the Key Responsibilities
- Support on cash flow management
- Support on daily Finance activities
- Support projects with specialist knowledge
- Support the KCME branches with regards to Accounting and Tax
Key requirements and level of qualifications
The level of operations is set at MBO/HBO level and has the requirement to attend relevant courses to stay up to date with accounting, tax and customs developments.
- Track record/working experience in a similar financial position of 3-5 year experience, preferably in an international environment
- Background in the construction, agricultural or similar machinery industry would be preferable
- Excellent administrative and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in English, other languages preferred
- Discrete and confidential attitude and behavior
- Communication skills and team player
The Senior Finance & Accounting is prepared to travel if required. Effective travel is maximum 5% of the total job time.
- A challenging position in a multi-cultural international company
- A no-nonsense working environment
If you wish to apply for the above position, please send your motivation letter, CV and salary expectations to KCME’s HR & CA Manager, Mathilde Pesch email@example.com
We are looking forward to receiving your application.Apply for this job