For our European Kobelco Headquarters, located in Almere, The Netherlands we are recruiting a Software integration engineer.
Kobelco Construction Machinery Europe B.V. is the exclusive European sales and marketing subsidiary of Kobelco Construction Machinery ltd., a Japanese company specialized in manufacturing excavators and crawler cranes. Kobelco is the fastest growing crawler excavator brand in Europe since its re-entry into the European market in 2013.
Kobelco Construction Machinery Europe B.V. (KCME) is looking to hire a Software integration engineer who is strategic, analytical with strong IT engineering background to help grow our business further.
The Software integration engineer will report to the Unit Manager IT. The primary function of this position is development and integration of our existing systems within our organization, to provide faster and more accurate dealer services in a rapidly expanding business environment.
- A challenging position in a multi-cultural company
- A no nonsense international working environment
- Competitive salary package
- Growth opportunities.
ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Professional and intellectual capacities at the academic education level;
- At least 4 years’ experience in analyzing business processes, designing and building data-driven software solutions in a mainly Microsoft and SAP environment.
- Specific knowledge and experience in an Azure Database environment as well UiPath RPA, Power BI and generic cloud databases.
- Knowledge and experience in one or more relevant language stacks: DAX, Python etc.
- Build-Test-Deploy automation: In collaboration with the Japanese mother company. With a strong focus on compliance and documentation.
- Currently resident in the Netherlands near Almere and in possession of the necessary work permits;
- Dutch language (at least B1 level) or commitment to learn;
- Available for at least 32 business hours per week and at least 3 days working at the KCME office in Almere.
Experience in a project environment, being self-starting and self-organizing and taking ownership your ideas become reality; You build it, you own it, you run it. Thinking about possible innovations, considering the most optimal use and application of the technical aspects while actively promoting close collaboration with team members and various external parties.
If you wish to apply for the above position, please e-mail your motivation letter, CV, and salary expectations (by clicking on below button to apply for this job).
We respond only to qualified candidates for interview within 10 business days. Your application is kept highly confidential. Kobelco Construction Machinery Europe B.V. is an equal opportunity employer and has an open-door policy.
We are looking forward in receiving your application.Apply for this job