HQ location: Almere, The Netherlands
Kobelco is the fastest-growing crawler excavator brand in Europe since its re-entry into the European market in 2013.
Kobelco Construction Machinery Europe B.V. (KCME) is looking to hire a Spare Parts Marketing Manager who is strategic, analytical and supports grow Kobelco after-sales business.
The Spare Parts will report to General Manager Spare Parts department. This position plays a significant role in developing our spare parts business and support grow our dealers after-sales support capabilities.
Your main ROLE and RESPONSIBILITIES are including but not limited to;
- Work very closely with dealers and suppliers to solve spare parts issues in a timely manner and take action to prevent further problems. Work also closely with Area Business managers for the same purpose.
- Work very closely with Product Support department to minimize machine downtime and settle parts technical issues.
- Set and propose KCME annual parts sales target by region, and develop and plan sales promotional campaigns at regional level based on data driven analysis.
- Lead and motivate regional parts sales representative and help them to achieve their own targets.
- Clarify improvement areas of the Parts business by using SWOT, and develop sales and marketing strategies.
- Collect and analyze market price levels by part categories, and stay competitive to expand sales.
- Manage efficient parts inventory levels throughout our supply chain, and also make inventory recommendations to optimize dealer inventory levels.
- Maintain and improve efficient logistics operations to quality parts supply.
- Propose and execution for systematization of parts operations.
- Manage spare parts account receivable.
JOB and SKILLS REQUIREMENTS are;
- 10+ years of machinery or automotive (or similar) Parts sales and marketing, Parts inventory management, Customer support experience. Must have a good understanding of mechanical products and market requirements.
- 3+ years of leading and managing teams.
- University degree or equivalent
- Ability to communicate internally and externally with people who have a different cultural background.
- Deep understanding of Incoterms and full process of logistics.
- Computer skills and operation experience of SAP is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Have global perspective and a good storyteller.
- Flexible to travel in and out of Europe for dealer visits.
- Near-native English proficiency is a must. Fluent in German and French languages are welcome.
- You must reside in Europe or ideally commutable location in The Netherlands to our Almere HQ with proper visa status. We do not sponsor visas.
This position can be a candidate for higher Spare Part managerial position.
If you are interested in the above position, and you think you are qualified, please send your CV with a motivation letter (by clicking on below button apply for this job).
We respond only to qualified candidates for interview within 10 business days. Your application is kept highly confidential. Kobelco Construction Machinery Europe B.V. is an equal opportunity employer and has an open door policy.
Looking forward to receiving your application.Apply for this job