Kobelco Construction Machinery Europe B.V. is the European HQ of a Japanese company specialised in the manufacturing of excavators and crawler cranes. Our excavators and crawler cranes are manufactured in Japan and our coverage is all of Europe, Russia, CIS and Northern Africa. We are growing and for the Excavator division, we are recruiting a Supply Chain & Sales Coordinator who reports to the Supply Chain Manager & Sales Analyst.
Due to our expanding sales territories and continuous growing order intake, we are currently looking for a new member to join our Supply Chain and Inhouse Sales team at our head office in Almere.
The main task of the Supply Chain and Inhouse Sales department is to be the first point of contact for our dealers regarding order intake, production planning and logistics. The person will manage the order throughout the end of the supply chain, which means good cross-functional internal communications skills are important, as well as external communication skills. It is a highly administrative position, where accuracy and attention to detail is highly important. A good knowledge of Excel is also a strong benefit.
Within the company we have a very international team, and the company language is English. For this specific position we looking for candidates fluent in English plus either French or Italian.
- Order intake from our (mainly) European dealers; registering the orders and making sure the factory receives the correct specifications for production and it is delivered to the customer as requested
- KCME’s supply chain point of contact for assigned dealers
- Assist the business in achieving wholesale, retail sales and SOM in assigned territories
- Actively assisting Business Manager(s) to help achieve sales promotion activities, such as discount programs, rental deals, package deals etc.
- Work closely with the Business Manager(s) regarding dealer orders, forecasts, special requests (i.e. regarding delivery times), etc.
- Communicate proactively with dealers and internal stake holders about order status, production schedule, delivery dates, etc.
- Maintain accurate dealer records on orders, shipments, etc.
- Liaise daily with Japanese HQ regarding orders, production planning, shipments, etc.
- Handle and answer dealer queries and complaints in a timely manner and escalate when needed
- Close cooperation with Product Marketing regarding new products, sharing dealer feedback regarding products, etc.
- Regular consultation with the Finance department regarding outstanding payments, overdue payments, Bank Guarantees, Letter of Credit, etc.
- Participation in local fairs, if necessary
- Propose process improvement to Business Manager(s) and Supply Chain Manager
- Able to work in a multi-cultural environment and aware of intercultural communication
- At least 3 years’ experience in a customer service/logistics/supply chain position
- Excellent administrative, problem solving and time management skills
- Impeccable communication skills, friendly, flexible and well organized
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in either German, Italian or French
- Able to multi-task and perform well under pressure
- Team player and able to work under little supervision.
- Patient, problem solver and customer focused
- Accurate with an eye for details
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Familiar with financial administration and Letter of Credit, Bank Guarantee, etc.
- SAP experience a plus
Due to high amount of applicants, we will respond only to successful candidates for interview
If you wish to apply for the above position, please send your motivation letter and CV (by clicking on below button apply for this job)
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Apply for this job