For our European Kobelco Headquarters, located in Almere, The Netherlands we are recruiting a Regional Spare Parts Representatives (French speaking are welcome).
Kobelco is the fastest-growing crawler excavator brand in Europe since its re-entry into the European market in 2013.
Kobelco Construction Machinery Europe B.V. (KCME) is looking to hire a new Regional spare parts representative to join our Spare Parts team in our head office in Almere. The Regional spare parts representative plays a significant role in developing our spare parts business and support and grow our dealers after sales support capabilities.
Kobelco Construction Machinery Europe B.V. is a Japanese company specialized in manufacturing excavators and crawler cranes. Our excavators and crawler cranes are manufactured in our state-of-the-art factories in Japan and our coverage is whole Europe, Russia CIS and Maghreb. The Regional spare parts representative reports to the General manager, Spare Parts department.
Your ROLE and RESPONSIBILITIES are including but not limited to;
– Work very closely with dealers and Spare Parts warehouse colleagues to ensure all orders are fulfilled correctly which includes making sure to upload correct parts numbers, shipment plans, correct discount levels etc.
– Work very closely with the technical department to answer correctly to dealer technical queries.
– Work very closely with suppliers and Kobelco Japan in particular to solve a spare parts outstanding issues in a timely manner and take action to prevent further problems.
– Monitor priorities of dealer orders according to their ordering request e.g. breakdown orders or stock orders etc.
– Visit dealers and identify SWOT of the dealers and clarify improvement areas.
– Develop Regional parts sales and marketing strategy to help dealers to improve their aftersales service capabilities.
– Develop and plan sales promotional campaigns where necessary based on data-driven analysis.
– Monitor pricing levels by parts categories in your assigned territories and make recommendations in order for us to stay competitive.
– Monitor dealer inventory levels and make stocking recommendations.
– Make parts recommendation list to new dealers and also for newly launched models.
– Provide parts system trainings to dealers.
– Propose and execute ideas for the improvement of daily operation. e.g. systemization, standardization, efficient workflow and so on.
JOB and SKILLS REQUIREMENTS are;
– Finished HTS / University level ( Mechanical Engineering / Civil Engineering / IT ) or HBO or HEAO ( Marketing / Business Administration ) or equivalent are welcome.
– Proven track record of at least 4+ years of construction/or agricultural machinery or automotive (or similar industrial machinery) Parts customer support, sales and marketing experience.
– Must have good understanding of mechanical products and familiar to read parts Manuals/books.
– A team worker and flexible to support others.
– Ability to communicate internally and externally with persons / stakeholders who have different cultural background.
– Ability to solve conflicts.
– Excellent customer service and communication skills.
– Flexible to travel in and outside of Europe for dealer visits.
– Computer skills and operation experience of SAP is a plus.
– Deep understanding of Incoterms and full process of logistics.
– Strong analytical skills and mindset.
– Good understanding of marketing theory and ability to develop sales strategies based on data/statistical analysis.
– Near-native English and French proficiency is a must. Fluent in German and Italian languages are welcome.
ADDITIONAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Coordinating Skills: You have the ability to correctly register numbers into SAP system to make sure that the processes run in time and smoothly.
• Strong & Effective Communication Skills: Proactive and interpersonal and result driven service skills.
• Time Management & Organizational Skills: You are focused, organized, and can complete all work tasks in a timely and efficient manner.
• Pro-Active Mindset: You show initiative to improve or enhance our processes and service. You like to get things done and are not afraid to take on additional responsibilities that may go beyond the scope of your formal tasks.
• Proficiency with computer tools: MS Office, working knowledge of SAP (or other ERP system) , Excel (a must) and Power BI (nice to have).
• English: Business level required • Additional Language Skills: Command of an additional European language (e.g., French) would be a plus.
• Familiar with SAP
• Hands-on mentality
• Excellent Problem-Solving Skills
• Accurate and familiar with numbers
• A challenging position in a multi-cultural company
• A no nonsense international working environment.
We provide the necessary initial training. This position can be a candidate for a higher managerial position – team leader, manager or above.
If you are interested in the above position, and if you think you are qualified, please send your CV with a motivation letter to <firstname.lastname@example.org> . We respond only to qualified candidates for interview within 10 business days. Your application is kept highly confidential. Kobelco Construction Machinery Europe B.V. is an equal opportunity employer and has an open-door policy.
Looking forward to receiving your application.
Note: Please be advised that we only consider candidates which already live in The Netherlands and with proper visa status. Should be living at commutable travel distance to our Almere HQ. We do not sponsor visas.