PERFORMANCE X DESIGN
The Generation 7 model exhibits new standard values, integrating power, speed, and the beauty of simplicity.
The Generation 7 models have been developed from new perspectives which were extracted from the social and industry trends, with increased productivity provided as a precondition.
The SK75SR-7 machine was the start of the new Kobelco generation which has evolved drastically based on the newly added focus. The machine combines the aforementioned performance with design. Our conventional concept – achieving a more fuel-efficient Kobelco has not changed.
PERFORMANCE: Improved power and cycle speed increase work efficiency and productivity.
DESIGN: Our pursuit of operability and comfort, primarily for operators created the beauty of simplicity.
- High-output engine STAGE V compliant
- Right and rear cameras
Approaches to multi-function and diversity
- 10-inch color monitor (the largest in the industry)
- Attachment mode
Ease of maintenance
Design contributing to comfort
- Comfortable and cozy cab
Design contributing to operability
- Jog dial that allows simple operations
- LED backlights
Interior and exterior designs
- Solid & Advanced exterior design
- High-Grade & Advanced interior design
SK75SR-7 & SK85MSR-7
- Large size cabin with intuitive controls to reduce operator fatigue
- Best in class performance for easy maneuvring and short cycle times
- Hydraulic performance is fully customizable for excellent adaptation to any job requirement
SK75SR-7 offset boom
- Allows working in tight job sites
- Comes with object handling kit; 2 additional hydraulic circuits are optional for excellent adaptation to any site requirement
- Available with an optional long arm and optional additional counterweight (+300 kg) to match any site demands
SK85MSR-7 2 piece boom
- Boom design allows easy maneuvering in tight spaces
- Standard configuration includes 2 additional hydraulic circuits and object handling kit prepared for any job requirement
- Available with an optional long arm and optional heavier counterweight (+350 kg) for excellent adaption to job site requirements
- Engine performance, as well as oil flow, is increased for shorter cycle times
- Large 10″ multilingual monitor shows all usable information at a glance including eagle-eye view camera footage
- The machine is available with 2 optional counterweights for excellent balance when working with heavy attachments